September 19, 2019
It is time to start fundraising. We are launching our Kiyokawa Family Orchards Fall Fundraiser.
We are selling fresh apples and pears in bulk right from the Hood River Valley.
Order forms and product information sheets are attached to this email AS WELL AS on the bulletin board. Grab yours today!
Revenue from fundraising constitutes a significant part of the Bend Swim Club's operating budget and helps keep the cost of dues down. Each â€‹swimmer will be subject to a minimum fundraising requirement for the fiscal year 2019/2020 as provided below.â€‹ Each swimmer will be subject to a $250.00 minimum fundraising requirement for the fiscal year 2019/2020. The maximum fundraising requirement per family will not exceed $500.00.
- Checks can made out to the Bend Swim Club.
- Orders DUE BY Monday, October 28th at 6:30 pm. Please place your order forms in the top drawer of our team file cabinet. There is a folder marked "Fruit Fundraiser", OR give your completed form to your coach.
- No late orders will be accepted.
- Product will arrive on Tuesday, November 5th. Location TBA.
- For every $75.00 of product sold, your swimmer's name will be entered into a raffle for prizes.
- 45% of your total product sold is credited to your swimmer's fundraising obligation.
If you have any questions, please email the team Operations Manager at email@example.com.