September 22, 2019
The Central California House of Delegates met in Clovis, CA to discuss and determine policy changes, rule implementation, and governance approvals for the 2019-2020 season.
The following issues all met determination based on the CCS agenda:
- Indian Wells Valley was granted approval to pursue transferring membership from CCS to SCS.
- The 2020 meet schedule was approved.
- The 2020 budget was approved.
- The 2020 Junior Olympic Time Standards were approved ( CLICK HERE TO VIEW)
- At the CCS Junior Olympics, the 11-12 year old 200 butterfly, 200 backstroke, 200 breaststroke, 400 individual medley, 800/1000 freestyle, 1500/1650 freestyle events will now be scored to 16 places.
- The HOD passed a motion to restrict the use of “technical racing suits” from swimmers 12 years old and younger. ( CLICK HERE TO VIEW)
- Time standards were approved for Athletes with disabilities to meet criteria for Bronze, Silver, and Gold funding in our Club Achievement Program.
- The HOD approved a consideration to fund “long time” CCS members who represent CCS teams at Olympic Trials, while they are training away at college.