September 22, 2019
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are rested and ready for another week of swimming. Here is some important information:
- NO PRACTICE Thursday 9/26 (HS BTS Night) and Friday 9/27 (HS WP Tournament).
- SAL Invitationals are posted in TU- these are optional meets on Sunday's. Cheryl Clark sent out an email over the weekend. Please refer to that for more information.
- Suit orders through D & J Sports are due by 9/30 in order to not pay delivery charge. Please refer to the "News Section" of website for phone number, etc.
- On 10/1 each swimmer (except those in 9th-12th grade) will be charged a $40 Admin Fee. This was explained with Registration. This money goes towards team gift, equipment, meet supplies and website upkeep.
- If you are a transfer from another Suburban Aquatic League team and have NOT notified us, please let us know ASAP. We will need to request a release from your previous team. (if this isnt done, our team is subject to forfeiting meets until completed)
- Jobs for both SAL and US will be posted on 10/1.
That's it for now. As always, let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, see you at the pool!!!