September 29, 2019
Another nice weekend is coming to an end :(. Here is some important information for the upcoming week. Please read to the end as there is a lot of information!!
- Normal Practice all week (including tomorrow).
- 9/30- Last Chance to order team suit and receive FREE shipping through D & J Sports. After tomorrow, you will be charged for shipping.
- 9/30- FREE CAP/SHIRT order deadine by midnight. Form link is here: CAP/SHIRT ORDER FORM
- October 1- all accounts on file will be charged the $40 Admin fee per swimmer (excluding HS).
- October 1- Jobs Posted on the "team function" tab
of the website. You can find this on the Home Page under the
photos and next to "swim meets" tab. Please refer to the
website under SAL- Swim/Dive for job requirements. You
will also see a Donut/Pretzel Sales Option- this can count as
ONE of your meet job requirements if you sign up.
- If you have both a Boy and and Girl Swimmer, please make sure you only sign up for 2 of each- 2 boy jobs and 2 girl jobs. We tend to have more girls on the team and need to make sure each family can get their jobs in.
- Don't sign up for more than the required 4 jobs. Although we appreciate the help, we need to make sure each family can get their jobs in first.
- Don't forget: The conference and league champs meets on the website COUNT as meets that apply to your 4 job requirement!!!
- If all of the jobs get filled before you have a chance to sign up, please let our meet directors know. We can definitely use more help at each meet and will find work for you. Girls Meet Director (Alyssa McDuell) firstname.lastname@example.org or Boys Meet Director (Christina Potts) email@example.com.
- In addition to the 4 meet job requirement, each family must work a Trophy Meet Job. Those jobs will be posted shortly.
- In addition to the 4 meet job requirement, each family must work a A/B Champs job IF their swimmer is attending. Those jobs will be posted and assigned mid to late January.
- October 2- Donut Sales for $1 at evening practice from 6:30 PM until sold out.
- October 6- SAL HHAA invitational registration deadline. Meet can be found on the "swim meets" tab of the website. (on home page, under photos). There are no exceptions to the deadline, meaning NO late entries!!!
That's it for now. No worries if you lose this email, you can find it on the "News" section of the website as well. See you at the pool this week. Hopefully most of you will be enjoying the extra day off tomorrow!!!