October 1, 2019
We would like to take a moment to welcome you back to the pool! We may have been off to a bit of a late start but we are so excited to be back in the water. We are so happy to have our returning swimmers and to see some brand new faces!
As we get back into the swing of regular practices we would like to remind our swimmers of the following:
- Please be on deck, in your swimsuit and ready to go as soon as practice begins
- Remember to bring your water bottle (and a healthy snack to eat before practice i f necessary) to every workout
- All swimmers should be wearing a swim cap during practice (let us know if you do not have one)
Our very first Nova Tech swim meet of the season will take place in the month of November. You will be able to view the schedule of events as we get closer to those dates. Stay tuned as we will be providing updates as they are available. Details will be sent out via email and will be available on TeamUnify through the events listing tab.
Upcoming events to be aware of:
- Dal sprint meet end of Sunday 27 October (details to follow).
NovaTech Meet #1 - Saturday, Nov. 2nd
- Centennial Pool, Halifax
AGD Meet #2 - Saturday, Nov. 9th & Sunday, Nov.
- Acadia University, Wolfville
Looking forward to a great season!
Angela & Alicia