NPAC- This Week in News (10/6-10/12)
October 6, 2019
Hope you all had a nice weekend. There are a few things to go over for the upcoming week.
- No SAL Practice on Monday, October 7th and Thursday, October 10th- there are Home HS Water Polo Games. (US practice- normal time).
- Job Requirements for SAL/US-
- If you are unsure of how many jobs you are required to work for SAL or US, please visit our website under the SAL Swim or US Swim tab and look for the volunteer requirement section.
- Our goal is to find jobs for every family that is willing to work. Please reach out to the meet directors if you are short jobs and need help finding one. We will make sure you get your jobs in!!!
- SAL Invitational entry deadlines (meets are optional):
- HHAA Pentathlon- by midnight tonight.
- PVAC Fallfest- 10/11
- NPAC Trophy Meet- 10/11
- NPAC Trophy Meet on Nov 24th
- PLEASE NOTE: We have changed the volunteer requirement for this meet. You have to work 1 job (any job within the 3 sessions) ONLY IF your swimmer is attending this meet. All families ARE required to contribute to snack bar, regardless of attending/not attending meet.
- Snack bar signup will come out closer to the meet date.
- I sent a few emails last week regarding SAL and/or US Stroke and Turn training. These are two separate trainings and you can’t cross shadow to count as your jobs, i.e. you can’t shadow at a SAL meet and count that as a US job and vice versa. Please visit the “news” section of the website for the emails if you are interested. We could always use the help!!!
- Time Trials and all SAL Meets:
- These meets are posted under the “team functions” section of the website, under the photos.
- Please go in and declare your swimmer as attending/declining. You can find this option right next to the meet and job signup up links.
- Typically, you are required to declare your swimmer for the SAL meets the Wed/Thur before the meet itself. However, if you do it now you won’t have to worry about it later J.
- All returning US Members:
- Your 2020 US Registration renewal will be submitted on Oct 15th. Thanks to those who have let me know they will no longer be swimming US.
- Once we receive confirmation from MA- US, your card on file will be charged the $75 Membership fee.
- Those new to US have already been registered for 2020!!!
That’s it for now! Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, see you at the pool this week.