October 8, 2019
Hello EMAC Families,
Team Suits and Team Apparell are in! If your swimmer has not already done so, please have them inform the coaches they need to get their apparel.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
There will be no practice on the following days due to other activities going on in the Emmaus Area:
- Oct 23rd - No Age Group Practice: School locked down after 5:00pm
- Oct 31st - No Age Group Practice: Trick-or-Treat in the Emmaus Area
Changes to the practice schedule for Age Group athletes are as follows:
- Oct 26th - 1st Wasp EX Additional Practice: Practice time is 9:00am-10:30am on Saturday. Coaches will inform athletes at practice the day prior who is eligible to attend based on their current practice attendance.
- Oct 30th - EMAC Spooky Day! Feel Free to come to practice in your Trick-or-Treat Costume, but also bring your suit as we will be getting in the water and having fun for Halloween. Candy will be aplenty!
There are a lot of meets coming up on our October/November schedule. Please doubel check your swimmers entries and contact a coach if there are any sessions you cannot attend. Have your swimmer talk to a coach if they have any event requests/changes that would still like to make:
There is practice being held on Wednesday Oct 9th during Yom Kippur. Anyone celebrating Yom Kippur will be excused from practice in observance of the high holiday. Killer Bees are in the morning, while Bees and Wasps will keep their regularly scheduled times; group calendars have the times listed.
Be on the lookout for an email from Coach Doug in the coming weeks with final details about the SJAC Team Travel, Hotel arrangements, etc. This is the focal meet of our winter!
UPCOMING MEET DEADLINES
In the next On-the-Horizon we will be assigning entry deadline dates for the following meets:
- Alloy Alliance Leg 2
- Alloy Alliance Championship
- EMAC Winter Invite
- Blue Duck Hunt
- Blue Mini Duck Hunt
Please check your schedules and be ready to commit when the meets go live. These meets are important as we use them to set your swimmers up for additional success as we approach the championship series.
See you at the pool!