WDST Fall Kickoff 2019: Meet Information
October 8, 2019
Hello Dolphin Families!
It hard to believe our first meet of the season is just a few days away. This Saturday we’ll be hosting the WDST Fall Kickoff. Please read this message carefully for important meet information.
**NOTE: SESSION START TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!
The new times are:
The meet Timeline, Psych Sheet, and Rosters/Entries are posted to the WDST Fall Kickoff 2019 landing page. Be sure to check in with Coach Sharon or one of the other coaches by the time listed for your Session. Let Coach Sharon know ASAP if you will be late!
Thank you to everyone who has signed up to volunteer. We are still in need of a few volunteers for the following:
- Hospitality (volunteers and supplies)
- Lane Timer (1 for Session 2)
CLICK HERE to go to the Job Signup page to volunteer. CLICK HERE to go to the Hospitality Signup page to see what supplies are still needed.
Additional Meet Information
seating will be on deck. Swimmers should enter through the
pool locker rooms.
- NOTE: Please remember that in accordance with USA Swimming Safe Sport rules, parents/family members are not allowed in the swimmer locker rooms.
- Spectator seating will be in the upstairs viewing area. Families can bring camp chairs to set up in the upstairs hallway.
- Meet Mobile - preliminary meet information is published. Psych Sheet information will be published prior to each session.
- Heat Sheets - a limited number of Heat Sheets will be available for purchase for spectators for each session.
- Limited concessions will be available. Families are encouraged to bring healthy food items for their swimmers (and themselves 😉). Please remind your swimmers to drink plenty of water!
Let’s make this a meet to remember!