October 11, 2019
We are grateful for a wonderful fall with some exceptional practices in the water. Many swimmers are getting ready for the first competition of the season this weekend at the Hood River Harvest Meet. For those of you that were wondering, there WILL be practice tonight and tomorrow for those not competing in the meet.
- Team Suit order will close on Sunday, October 13th. You can also get any gear that you need. The instructions can be found here.
- OC Team Pictures on October 15th. I am attaching the order form. There will be copies at the pool on picture day. Here is the schedule.
o 2:40-3:30 Early Novice, Explore, and Sprint Photos
o 3:40 - 4:20 Individual Photos (including Train & Perform)
o 4:20 - 4:50 TEAM PHOTO: Wear your blue OCST shirts and black pants
o 5:00 -6:00 Individual and Action Photos
- If you haven’t already you can pick your events online for the David Douglas Dual with OCST after logging in to OCST.net here. I opened it for a little while longer and it will close this Saturday. All Race, Train, and Perform swimmers are expected to participate in this meet!
- You can also now pick your events for the home meet here. We are also doing a silent auction for outdated equipment during our home meet. We would be very grateful if you think about what you or a business you are associated with can contribute.
- VOLUNTEER SIGN-UPS are HERE! We need your help and this is a great way to take care of service hours. Our parent's support really make great meets happen!!
- RACE DAY #2 November 2nd. You can sign-up here. Deadline October 31st.
- OCST Home meet November 9th & 10th. Sign-up here by October 19th.
- WINTER SCHEDULE STARTS on Monday, November 18th. Molalla will remain the same, while OC's winter schedule can be found here.
As always feel free to email me or your squad coach if you have any questions!