October 21, 2019
Good evening Lancers,
Your Lancers Board wanted to touch base to update you on developments since the end of the swim season.
1. We are excited to announce the opening of Summer 2020 registration on November 1! From November 1 - February 15, we will offer early bird pricing equal to last year's rate - $150 per swimmer and a $25 per family fee. After February 15 the price will go up to $175 per swimmer, so register early. Visit the Lancers website, www.lakeridgelancers.com, to register your swimmers beginning November 1.
2. We are pleased to let you know we will be holding all 2020 practices and all home meets at the Lake Ridge Swim Club.
3. We are also working on getting lanes in place for a spring conditioning program, so hold your Sunday evenings open starting in March for Lancers conditioning.
4. Our new sponsorship letter and form are now available on our website, check out the “Sponsors” tab. Please consider asking your local businesses to support our team through corporate sponsorship.
5. We are planning free skill assessments for friends and neighbors who might be interested in joining the team in 2020 but are new to the sport of swimming. Look for more information in mid-February.
6. We will continue with off season fundraising through Spirit Nights, so be on the look out for those announcements.
-The Lancers Board (Kristen Nash, Jack Waldman, Dave Ross, Stephen DeLorme, Clif Gonzales, Julie Gonzales, Cyndi Fillinger, Lacey Yoho)