October 28, 2019
Hello EMAC Families
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
There will be no practice on the following days due to other activities going on in the Emmaus Area:
- Oct 31st - No Age Group Practice: Trick-or-Treat in the Emmaus Area
Changes to the practice schedule for Age Group athletes are as follows:
- Oct 30th - EMAC Spooky Day! All groups are welcome! All Bees 4:45-5:45; all Wasps 5:45-7:15. Feel Free to come to practice in your Trick-or-Treat Costume, but also bring your suit as we will be getting in the water and having fun for Halloween. Candy will be aplenty!
Coach Doug will be offering Bleacher talks for all age groups over the next couple weeks. It is strongly recommended that parents attend these talks as Coach Doug will be covering some important topics involving growth and long term success. Please find your group below, the date, and the topic being covered:
- Bumble Bees - Oct 29th and Oct 30th. The thought process behind long term development
- Honey Bees - Date TBD. Choices, Commitment, and Consequences. Do your expecations Match?
- Wasps - Oct 29th. Why times are less important than the process. Why it's important to slow down in order to go fast
We have two upcoming meets in November. These are our lead up meets to SJAC, so knowing what you are swimming and how it is important to your Winter Rest is a focal point over the next couple months. Please have your swimmer review their entries and approach a coach with any questions they have about their events.
UPCOMING MEET ENTRY DEADLINES
There are two important Meet Entry Dates upcoming on our Calendar.
- October 30th
- Alloy Alliance Leg 2
- Duck Hunt Derby
- Mini Duck Hunt
- Alloy Alliance Championship
- EMAC Winter Invite
It is strongly encouraged that all EMAC athletes attend the Duck Hunt and the Winter Invite as these are major focal meets coming out of SJAC. These meets will be used as set up meets leading into Champs!
See you at the pool!