TEAM EMAIL 10/30
October 30, 2019
Team Email - October 30th
6 SPOOKY Bullet points today
- Please note - as the high school teams finish up their season, we will have earlier start times for our groups at the high schools for a few weeks until the boys season begins the week of Thanksgiving. Please check the schedule closely for those groups as we move through the final stages of the ladies swim season.
returning from Fall Sports who are looking to get back in the pool
should look to register (unless you already did in
July/August!) or contact the business office for more
information. Once you’re registered - you’re
cleared to attend workout!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Holiday Party has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 10 - 530-7p at Northfield Cafeteria - Food, Fun, Music and Cookie Decorating - Free for all 18U NTA athletes — CLICK HERE to RSVP
- Chicago Wolves - Family Night for Illinois Swimming - Saturday, November 30 - CLICK HERE for more information
- Fitter & Faster Tour added a clinician to our clinics on December 14-15 - our very own Paralympian and World Record Holder - Tucker Dupree!! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!
- Reminder to sign up for December meets - NASA BLAST OFF (7/10/JP/SP) and the HOSC Candy Cane Classic (N/5/6/8/9/JR/JA/SR/SA) as those deadlines are looming!
- Those of you attending Munster this weekend - we still need a few more timers - 3 Sunday AM and 2 Sunday PM! Please click here to sign up to time. Remember - we ask that every family gives 4 hours of their time during the season - timing is a great way to really get to see some great swimming action!
And the video of the day - this is from the 2000 Sydney Olympics - huge upset for Misty Hymen to win the gold medal in the 200 Fly.