November 3, 2019
To view practice calendars for each group on the website:
- Log-in to the website first.
- Click on the CALENDAR link in the horizontal bar (or Practice Calendar graphic above).
- Select Practice tab to view practice times and locations.
- Using the filters, you can view specific groups or subscribe to calendars to import into your calendar client.
November 4 - 10, 2019
SWIFT Aquatics Parent Advisory Board Meeting, Nov-6: The SWIFT Aquatics Parent Advisory Board will have their bi-monthly meeting this Wednesday, November 6 from 6:30-8:00p in the Niles North East Cafeteria Flex Room. All are welcomed to attend.
WSO Pentathlon: The WSO Pentathlon Meet Event Page will be updated this week with SWAQ Entries, Job Assignments, and all pertinent meet information. All participants will be updated via email during the week.
Custom Cap Order: Our customized swim caps have arrived. If you ordered a customized swim cap for your swimmer, please see the Coaching Staff after practices!
North Shore Triple Crown + Volunteer Sign-Up: We're less than a month away from one of
our biggest meets of the season! This year's 6th
Annual Triple Crown looks to be one of the most competitive ones
we've hosted! We need ALL SWAQ families to assist
in running a fantastic meet!!
Volunteer positions are open for our hosted Triple Crown meet on . Sign ups will be open through through volunteer shifts will be assigned by the volunteer coordinator. . After that date, all remaining All families are responsible for two shifts at our hosted meets. It is better for you to choose which shifts work best for you and your family's schedule. Click here to sign up. Email volunteer@
In Case You Missed It :
Swimmer Safety/Facility Notes:
- Niles North Aquatics Center Map (NNAC) || Niles West Pool Map (NW)
- NNAC-North = 6 Lane Pool, NNAC-South = 8 Lane Pool
- If your swimmer is under the age of 12, we encourage you to walk your swimmer into the facility. Each high school is incredibly busy after school with athletic programs, club activities, etc. We want to make sure your swimmer can access each pool safely.
- After changing for workout, please bring all clothes/personal items onto the pool deck - this is where it is safest. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen in the locker room. In addition, please familiarize yourself our Locker Room Policy .
- During practice sessions, we cannot have any parents on the pool deck or in the locker room. Any questions or concerns can be addressed with the Coaching Staff after practices or communicated via email.
Winter I Session: STARTS THIS WEEK!! Details on our Winter I Session has been posted HERE!!