November 14, 2019
GCY Weekend Updates: Friday is DIFFERENT, Saturday is NORMAL!
We do not have enough space at GAC for in the afternoon for a full FLEX Friday. We do need to move the Nat 1, Nat 2, and Senior Sprint to Bryan for more dryland work, so please see schedule below that we will follow this Friday (Friday morning is normal):
- Friday AM at
- Normal 5am-7am HS and 5:30am-7am MS options
- Friday PM
- Bryan YMCA
- AG/SP/Makos Groups will be 3:30pm - 5pm Groups will be released at 4:30 (Makos 1&2), 4:45 (Makos FIT), or 5pm (AG/SP)
- Nat 1, Nat 2, and Senior Sprint will be practicing at Bryan YMCA from 5pm-7:30pm, like last year WEIGHT ROOM/TRACK AREA first!
- Sr Prep and Nat Prep ONLY from 5-7pm
- We have limited lane space, enough for these 2 groups only. Sr Prep also has option to go at Bryan 3:30-5pm or Ragsdale normal times.
- Normal times
- New normal
- Makos 1 and 2 will still practice from 4:15-5:15pm, butthe new time for Age Group will be 4:30-6:00pm with NO DRYLAND.
- New normal times
- Bryan YMCA
- Saturday AM
- Normal Bryan YMCA times (see chart below)
- No practices (OFF)
Saturday, November 16th at the Bryan YMCA Only:
|Makos 1,2||Makos FIT||Age Group||Senior Prep||Senior Sprint||Nat Prep||Nat 1||Nat 2|
*National Prep 7:00am-9:30am for better lane spacing!