November 25, 2019
Hello EMAC Families,
Welcome to Thanksgiving week! There is a lot of stuff going on the next two weeks, so please be aware of the practice changes and meet information that follows.
HIGH SCHOOL SEASON IS HERE
The PIAA High School season has started and all of our Killer Bee swimmers are beginning to compete for their respective High Schools. To all of you: Have a wonderful season and we wish you the best this year. Be EMACulate!
WINTER WEATHER REMINDER
Please keep reminding your swimmers to bring coats/jackets, pants, and close-toed shoes to practice. The weather keeps getting colder and we don't want anyone getting sick or injured due to something so easily controlled.
CAPS ARE IN
The new EMAC caps arrived today and will be handed out at practice over the next two weeks. If you ordered personalized caps, please remind your swimmers to put them in their bag right away! We don't want anyone losing their new caps the first day they get them.
Due to the holiday this week, practices are adjusted. Please look at the weekly schedule below.
- Monday 11/25 - Normal Practice
- Tuesday 11/26 - Normal Practice
- Wednesday 11/27 - Normal Practice
- Thursday 11/28 - NO PRACTICE
- Friday 11/29 - Bees: 12:30-1:30, Wasps 1:30-3:00
- Saturday 11/30 - Wasp EX 1:00-2:30
SJAC Week will also see changes in practice. Those changes are listed here:
- Monday 12/2 - Normal Practice
- Tuesday 12/3 - Normal Practice
- Wednesday 12/4 - Normal Practice
- Thursday 12/5 - Bees: 4:45-5:45, Wasps:
- Bumble Bees Scheduled this day are welcome to attend
- Honey Bees: SJAC Only Swimmers This Day
- Wasps: SJAC Only Swimmers This Day
- Friday 12/6 - NO PRACTICE - AT SJAC
- Saturday 12/7 - NO PRACTICE - AT SJAC
We have the Alloy Alliance Leg 2 and SJAC meets coming up in this cycle.
- Alloy Alliance Leg 2 - Sunday December 1st. Entries HERE
- SJAC Gator Classic -
Thursday December 5th through Sunday December 8th
- Entries HERE
- THERE WILL BE NO PRACTICE THE MONDAY FOLLOWING SJAC
See you at the pool!