December 1, 2019
- This Week: regular schedule at Jones and Roosevelt. Roosevelt practices will now be extended until 7:15 PM for advanced groups and Jones practice will be extended until 8 PM for advanced/polo groups.
- There will be dryland conditioning for 13 Ups at Roosevelt on Tues and Thurs this week at 5- 5:25 PM. Participants must have gym clothes/shoes. No suits or bare feet/sandals in hallway or weightroom.
- Next Up- Northside Pentathlon, current entry list is on Entry Lists Page.
- Upcoming: Iguanas Uptown Invite at Roosevelt High on Saturday 12/14. We host this meet and we need volunteer participation from our families. please click on "job signup" to select a spot.
- Swimathon- the fundraising platform will be open until 12/15 and swimmers can ask the coaches for make up swims as needed if they missed the swim. We currently have about 1/2 of our families participating in the fundraising but would like to increase that. Just log in to the website and click the green "please help" button on the homepage. Funds go to equipment, fee assistance scholarships, and to help with pool rental fees. We are 3K short of our goal but have so far swam 3,048 laps or over 92 miles!