December 16, 2019
The Sherwood Park Swim Club, Stingrays are very excited to share that 360 Fitness Sherwood Park, has graciously agreed to provide a weekly dryland fitness training and facility access opportunities for our Blue, Gold, Black and T.A.G. training groups on Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 am. In collaboration with Devin, the 360 fitness trainers will plan and facilitate; strength, flexibility and cardio exercises classes that will complement the existing training plans for these swimmers, to enhance their strength and performance in the water.
In addition to the donation of training programs and facility use from 360 Fitness, the Stingrays would also like to acknowledge a GFL Environmental Inc. sponsorship that will cover the additional costs this program will incur over our regular dry-land trainng costs.
A few items to note:
- 360 Fitness class dates will be posted on the team calendar as some dates may be avoided due to swim meets
- 360 Fitness classes will start Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 9:00 – 10:00 am.
- 360 Fitness classes will replace the Tuesday 4:00 – 5:00 pm dryland session that these groups currently partake in, effective January 7, 2020.
- If the Saturday sessions do not work for your swimmer, please contact Devin to discuss options.
- Proper indoor attire required: team shirt, water bottle, clean running shoes.
360 Fitness location:
#202, 202 Sioux Road Sherwood Park AB T8A 3X5
If your family is considering a fitness membership with 360 Fitness, be sure to mention your connection to the Sherwood Park Swim Club!