December 17, 2019
Winter has always been known for the season of difficult training for swimmers. School is out, which means more time to focus solely on training and recovering each day. Sometimes hard workouts can make swimmers unhappy, so here are some tips for making the most of winter training!
- Encourage teammates in and out of the pool
- Have a positive mindset going into each practice
- Keep a record of things you are proud of from practices in a journal or tell your parents about those successes
- Do your best to recover and hydrate well
- Don't be afraid to work hard!
Keep up the hard work swimmers!