December 31, 2019
Preparing for the New Year: Resolutions
Today is the last day of 2019. Crazy, right? There are a lot of different swimming resolutions that both athletes, coaches, and parents can make for the New Year. Creating new habits can help a tremendous amount as the year moves forward.
Here are some examples of resolutions for swimmers:
1. No breathing from the flags into the wall on freestyle and butterfly races.
2. Make a positive impact on a teammate daily.
3. Keep up with rehabilitation and stretching on a regular basis.
4. Approach the day with a grateful mindset.
5. Be aware of technique and little details more often in training.
6. Practice breathing patterns for specific races while training.
For more ideas about resolutions, check out this SwimSwam Article.