ISI Meet Info: SWAT Winter Grand Prix
January 2, 2020
Hello Dolphin Families!
This message contains information regarding timeline, psych sheet, preliminary heat sheets, and volunteer request for the SWAT Winter Grand Prix ISI meet this weekend, January 4-5.
Location: RecPlex Aqua Arena, 9900 Terwall Terr., Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
The timeline, psych sheets, and heat sheets (Saturday AM only & Sunday finals) for each session is available on the meet splash page. Continue to check the splash page for any other updates. You can also refer to the meet packet for additional details. Minimal heat sheets will be available for purchase, with the exception of Saturday PM Finals. Free heat sheets will be provided for the finals session!
Volunteer timers will be greatly appreciated for the Saturday Finals session. If you wish to help, check-in at the volunteer table in the lobby area. Free admission will be offered to anyone wishing to help out!
Prelim - Finals Information
***NOTE: This meet is a PRELIM - FINAL meet on Saturday only. Please read the below information carefully. Both ends of the pool will be utilized for this meet.
- 8u and 13+ will
swim on the waterpark side and are Finals events only.
- 8u will be staged in the waterpark area.
- All 8u events are timed finals. 8u swimmers WILL NOT come back for finals.
- 9-12 will swim on
the lake side.
- Athletes will swim in mixed age groups in prelims Saturday AM, but ranked by single age for the evening finals.
- The top ten swimmers for each age (9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14-year-old swimmers) will come back for finals Saturday afternoon.
- The top 20 swimmers for Open events (15 and over) will come back for finals.
- Coach Sharon will notify any swimmers who made it to Finals.
- For Saturday PM
- for 9-10, 11-12, and 13-14 events, heat 1 will be the younger age, and heat 2 will be the older age.
- The open events will swim the B final followed by the A final.
- Alternates should report to the starter area before the start of their event and inform an official they are an alternate and wait for instructions. Open athletes may compete in either final.
- ***INFORM COACH SHARON ASAP IF YOUR SWIMMER CANNOT STAY FOR FINALS.
- All Sunday events are timed finals.
Additional Meet Information
- Positive check will be with the WDST coach on deck.
- Per the Village of Pleasant Prairie, chairs may not be brought into the balcony area. Please reserve space behind the bleachers for handicapped spectators.
- Heat sheets are available on the SWAT website and Meet Mobile.
- Results will be posted in the balcony, in the glass walkway area downstairs, and on Meet Mobile.
Meet Schedule: ***Be sure to check in through positive check in and with the WDST coach on deck.
|Session||Day||WDST Check-in||Positive Check-In Closes||Warm Up||Meet Start|
|Sat AM L (9-12)/W (8U/13+)||7:00am||8:00am||7:30am||8:35am|
|Sat PM Finals||3:30pm||4:30pm||4:00pm||5:05pm|
*Warm-ups will not start before this time. **L= Lake Side, W = Waterpark Side
More information will be shared as it becomes available.