January 29, 2020
Information about our upcoming swim meet: Friday – Sunday, January 31 & February 1-2 at the Blue Ash YMCA – All swimming and warm ups for BASH will be in the Main Pool in the Main Building.
- 740 swimmers – up 30 from last year.
- Times for BASH swimmers – Andrea will send out Parent
- Friday 3:00 pm set up starts
- Friday evening for 8 & Under warm up starts at 5:15 pm, meet at 6:15 PM, estimated finish about 8:15 PM, ALL sit in Gym
- Saturday morning– 11 and over warm up 6:20 AM, meet 7:50 AM until 12:30 PM, everyone sits in the Gym
- Saturday Afternoon – 10 Under warm up 12:45 PM, meet at 2 PM, estimated finish about 6:30 PM then clean up until 7:30 PM, sit upstairs in Aerobic room.
- Sunday morning – 11 and over warm up 7:00 AM, meet at 8:30 am, estimated finish 12 Noon, sit in Aerobic room upstairs
- Sunday afternoon – 9 & 10 only warm up 12:20 PM, meet 1:10 PM, estimated finish about 4:10 PM, then clean-up for an hour or so. Sit in upstairs aerobic room.
- Friday and Sunday we have about 175 swimmers each session, Saturday AM has 250, Saturday afternoon has 280 swimmers.
Be on time for warm up.
Wear only BASH apparel. BASH swim Caps, Tees, etc.
Parents – Please car pool as much as you can – we need every parking space!
Friday – Senior 1 will help set up the pool, gym, etc, starting at 3:00 PM, then swim 3:45- 4:45 PM in Main Pool. Senior 2 will swim in Main pool 3:45 – 5 PM.
Friday – AG 1-2-3-4 – all practices are cancelled due to our swim meet.
NO Swim Practices Saturday or Sunday for any BASH swimmers.
Please take care of yourself this week! Dry hair, wear Hats after practice, no flip flop to or from practice, wash your hands a lot, and get good night sleep each night. We have a cold week, so stay warm!
- TODAY Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Mark Daash Our Physical Therapist will be in Ferris Pool 4-5 PM
- USA Swimming/Ohio Swimming Regional Meet – just was posted to our website- A quick turnaround!!! Due this coming Monday, February 3. USA Swimmers with less than JO cuts.
- February 18 – Last Chance at PCY – sign ups opening today. For swimmers who need another Y meet or trying for an AA’s time. Check with your coach! Plan on swimming only 2 races. Meet is quick and not a lot of time between races.