WDST Wave Into Championships Meet Info
February 13, 2020
Hello Dolphin Families!
It's finally time! We host our last meet of the season before our winter championship meets. This is going to be a big meet for us with over 300 swimmers. To help host a successful meet, please read through this message carefully.
Meet Set-up - Saturday @ 4:30PM
Due to the HS Boys conference meet on Saturday, we will be setting up for our meet Saturday afternoon around 4:30pm. We will also be testing the equipment to make sure we are ready to go Sunday morning.
Families are doing great signing up for volunteer positions. We still have a few openings that are critical for a well-hosted, successful meet. We still need a few volunteers for:
- Pool announcer (PM Session)
- Auxiliary gym announcer (AM & PM Sessions)
- Concessions-Aux gym (AM & PM Sessions)
CLICK HERE to go to the food donation page to help out.
Additional Meet Information
- Doors will be open at 5:30am Sunday to finalize setting up the pool and areas such as hospitality and concessions.
- The timeline and psych sheets, for each session are available on our meet splash page. Continue to check the splash page for any other updates. You can also refer to the meet packet for additional details. Minimal heat sheets will be available at no cost. Heat sheets will also be available on Meet Mobile.
- Positive Check-In will be with the coaches on deck.
- Spectator seating - limited viewing will be available upstairs in the pool atrium area. There will also be seating in the auxiliary gym; down the hall past the pool and to the left. Families are welcome to bring camp chairs and blankets to set up in the gym. Please do not set up camp chairs in the atrium area.
- Heat sheets - a limited number of heat sheets will be available for spectators. The meet is being published to Meet Mobile with free heat sheets.
Meet Schedule: ***Be sure to check in through positive check in with the WDST coach on deck.
|Session||Day||WDST Check-in||Positive Check-In Closes||Warm Up||Meet Start|
Let's all pull together and host a spectacular meet this Sunday and cheer our swimmers on to the championship meets!