2nd weekly update 2/21/2020

 I have been coaching from a distance this week as I am fighting off brochitsis. I think I got the right meds on board and looking forward to getting back to the pool soon~

PLEASE-- CHECK MEET ENTRIES FOR REGIONALS IF YOU PLANNED TO ATTEND. You have a few more hours if you decide you want to go.  I have entered all the kids that selected their intention to go to our regional meet. I will work on these entries tomorrow at noon. Please confirm that the kids are swimming the right days and events. This is a three day meet, and that is not something they are use to, but eating well and resting as much as possible is key to survival!

Please let me know if you have any questions!