March 2, 2020
This is a friendly reminder that registration for our summer season is open. Please register your swimmer(s) asap to ensure their spot on the team. We will open up registration to children on our wait list on March 30th. Please register your swimmer by March 29th to ensure their spot!
Before you register, please understand that TFS is a competitive swim team. As such, we have the following two (2) requirements:
- Your swimmer(s) are required to participate in at least three (3) of the scheduled swim meets.
- A family member is required to volunteer at each meet your swimmer participates in.
If you are unable to fulfill the two requirements noted above, please forgo registering in consideration of children who are on the wait list.
Please refer to the previous email that was sent or our website with specific instructions for registration.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- our last winter clinic practice is Thursday, March 12th
- summer practices begin on Monday, March 30th
- we have negotiated with the rec center to have full use of the pool at 6pm
- we will confirm practice times for all age groups the week prior to the start of summer practice (another reason to register asap so we have accurate data to determine the best practice schedule).
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our Facebook page. We are looking forward to a fantastic season. GO STINGRAYS!!