Urgent: Spring JOs Postponed/Canceled

Good Morning MAX Aquatics,

This morning, Southern California Swimming & the meet hosts decided to postpone and possibly cancel Spring JO's all together. Inititially it was to be held this weekend (3/12-3/14) at Rose Bowl Aquatics Center, but due to the looming risk of contracting COVID-19, the entire organization wanted to be proactive and ensure public safety. I have attached the letter detailing the decision which is also available on socalswim.org.

While we are obviously very disappointed we won't be able to compete at Junior Olympics this weekend, the entire MAX Aquatics coaching staff realizes that the safety of our athletes and everyone involved comes first. We are not sure if it's just getting postponed or canceled all together, but we will be sure to keep everyone updated regarding the situation. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the coaches and we will answer to the best of our knowledge. 

In the meantime we hope everyone stays as dry and as healthy as possible.  


-MAX Aquatics Coaching Staff

Education and Partners