March 11, 2020
Email me at email@example.com and I will pass on the names of people interested to Joe Elsinga and Piero.
WVOSC Officials Director
They will be at the Centennial Community Centre, next to the Canada Games Pool, on East 6th Ave.
We have two rooms set up in two stages of approximately 4 to 6 pm and 6 to 8 pm.
We are just finalizing the Instructors and will be sending it out to all the CODs very soon.
So far the Clinics are as follows:
1) 4:30 to 6:00 pm - Creek Room - (In Mandarin) INTRO TO SWIMMING OFFICIATING (Timer/Safety Marshall)
2) 6:15 to 8:00 pm - Creek Room - (In Mandarin) STROKE & TURN
3) 4:00 to 5:30 pm - River Room - CHIEF TIMEKEEPER
4) 4:00 to 5:45 pm - River Room - MEET MANAGER
5) 4:00 to 6:00 pm - River Room - STARTER
6) 4:00 to 6:30 pm - River Room - CHIEF JUDGE of ELECTRONICS/ CHIEF FINISH JUDGE
7) 6:00 to 8:00 pm - River Room - RECORDER-SCORER (Desk Control)
8) 6:00 to 8:00 pm - River Room - STROKE & TURN
9) 6:00 to 8:00 pm - River Room - CLERK of COURSE
10) 4:00 to 5:55 pm - Hallway - REFEREE (with RODs prior approval)
Could you please send this information to your Club members and encourage them to come.