March 13, 2020
In an attempt to keep everyone informed about the very fluid changes we are trying to stay on top of, please be aware of the following updates, and check back as needed:
A few updates (at this time):
- The last swim lesson for this session will be on Thursday 3/19 at KRHS.
- Pre-Team will meet on Monday 3/16 at TVRC* (PT1 5:30-6:15, PT2 6:15-7:00) and Thursday at KRHS (normal times). Thursday 3/19 will be the last practice.
- Swim Team: There are no practices today, Saturday, Sunday (pools are closed). The next practice will be at TVRC* 5:30-7 on Monday 3/16. At this time all meets have been canceled.
*reminder, there is no room on deck for spectators at TVRC (swimmers only)
Recommendations from USA Swimming and the CDC:
- SPECTATORS BE LIMITED TO ONE ADULT PER FAMILY
- REMEMBER TO TAKE EVERYDAY PREVENTIVE ACTIONS that are always recommended to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands; germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, and have traveled to China or were in close contact with someone with 2019-nCoV in the 14 days before you began to feel sick, seek medical care. Before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- STAY INFORMED – CDC is updating its website daily with the latest information and advice for the public. (www.cdc.gov/ncov)
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE VERY BUSY NAVIGATING THIS FLUID CRISIS AND WILL ANSWER ANY CORRESPONDANCE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.