Proud Member of...
Emergency COVID-19 Alert

NTA Athletes and Families –

Please read this entire email...
NCSAs has been postponed indefinitely and Age Group State & Central Sectionals have been cancelled as USA Swimming has banned all competitions for the next 30 days.

Here is a link to the SwimSwam Article on the USA Swimming Decision.

Both NCSA & ISI are working to look for a postponement procedure and if they’re going to look to reschedule after that 30-day ban. We will communicate that out if we are able to create racing opportunities at that point.
Refunds/charges for meets will be determined as we work through the cost of the meets and refund policies of the host clubs.

We were optimistic and kept a strong faith that the pandemic would hold off a little longer, but the health of our athletes, families and community are paramount.  These decisions are made for the greater good and we are confident that these decisions help encourage the eradication of COVID-19.

With this decision in mind and, more importantly, for the well-being of our athletes and families and our community as a whole - we will be cancelling ALL workouts until March 29th and will re-evaluate restarting workouts based on the availability of facilities at that time.   
The physical team office will also be closed, so please direct any questions to staff via email.

This, no doubt, will be disappointing for many of our athletes, and it is easy to dwell on the loss that they no doubt will feel. Let them feel grief but let them understand the importance of the greater good that these decisions were made. Encourage them to learn to appreciate each opportunity to race and how they will frame future racing opportunities big or small as a chance to be excellent.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.