USA SWIMMING: COVID-19 RECOMMENDATION

MAKO Families,

 

We would like to thank you for being patient today with our frequent updates regarding COVID-19. We are doing our best to stay informed with the proper information, while keeping the health of our MAKO families foremost in our mind. In that light, USA Swimming has just announced a strong recommendation that all meets scheduled over the next 30 days be suspended.  Click HERE to review further.  Therefore, we will be putting a pause on our meet plans for this weekend at the St. James.  We will work with the facility to see if it can be rescheduled at a later date in April.  

 

For swimmers scheduled to attend the ISCA sponsored meets in Florida later this month and early April, we will provide additional details as they become available. As the ISCA meets are not sanctioned by USA Swimming, we are not sure what they will decide.  As of this afternoon, there is no new information provided to us or posted on the ISCA website. We will contact you under separate cover once we have more information.   

 

In addition, there are no changes to the information provided early today related to our MAKO practices at GMU.  However, as we hear more, additional details will be provided.

 

Thanks for your continued patience,

MAKO Swimming Admins