March 12, 2020
Hello Neptune Swimming families,
We hope this email finds you well.
As everyone is aware, the Coronavirus (COVID 19) is forcing everyone to evaluate public health safety, personal needs and how / where groups congregate. The SRJC has cancelled all clasess and all facilities for the remainder of this week and all of next week. The city of Santa Rosa is monitoring the situation closely and is taking a day by day approach. We have decided to air on the side of caution and do our best to help eliminate the spread of this virus.
Starting today, Thursday, March 13 lasting until Sunday, March 22 we have suspended all Neptune practices. At this point, the overall threat level in Sonoma County is minimal and we'd like to do our part to help keep our community healthy and safe. We apologize for the disruption to your lives but we are certain this is the right thing to do.
Please continue doing the following things to help prevent the spread of infection:
1. Avoid getting closer than 6 feet to anyone coughing & sneezing.
2. Wash you hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds & use hand sanitizer
3. Avoid touching eyes, nose & mouth
4. Cough into your elbow or into a tisse (& then throw it away)
5. Stay home if you're sick
6. Clean & Disenfect frequently touched surfaces regularly
7. Monitor the WHO & CDC websites for more information.
Thanks for you support & GO NEPTUNES!!