Spring Learn-to-Swim Postponed
With the declaration of a State of Emergency in Oneida County, and the closure of New Hartford Central Schools, our spring session of Learn-to-Swim will been postponed until April 15th at the earliest. As the month progresses, our lesson directors will be in contact with updates. If circumstances dictate that we are unable to reschedule for the spring, registration fees may be applied to the summer session, or refunded as needed.