March 16, 2020
- Booster Meeting scheduled for 3/16/2020 will be canceled. Our next scheduled meeting is 4/20/2020.
- SMAC Banquet will be postponed until further notice. The committee is gathering additional dates that will fall outside the 8 week 50+ gathering restrictions recommended by the CDC.
Stay tuned for more info & thanks to the Y & coaching staff for putting together options for our kids to stay in the water! Go SMAC!