March 16, 2020
Attention Cyclone swimmers and parents :
After much thought, I feel it is in the team best interest to shutdown both of our Calhoun and Palencia sites through March 29. We as a program should show support in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing and minimizing contact that could transfer the virus. We will also postpone our Developmental Group and Swim a Thon event to a later date.
I do encourage swimmers to stay active....run daily, and, dryland at home, etc. even if we cannot get together as a team. The number one priority is to keep our athletes,. coaches and families healthy and safe during this period.