Long Course (virtual) parent meeting & COVID 19 update


If given the all clear we are all planned and ready to start on April 6th . However, as the situation continues to change rapidly and there is a great deal of uncertainty. We are also preparing for a more extended time away. Because of that uncertainty we will be delaying our group placements and registration until we have a clearer picture. This is in line with what other Community Education programs are doing. We will continue to send updates as we have more information to share with you.  

In the meantime here is a link to the parent meeting that was scheduled for last Friday. (Sorry for the delay) Please keep in mind these dates may change. If you have any questions at all please reach out. 

Nick Munsell -

Kristyne Russell -

Derick Roe -