Spring Screening Days Put On Hold

Spring Screening Days Put On Hold Due To COVID-19

Our screening days scheduled for the first week in April are currently on hold due to the outbreak. As soon as we know more about when it is we will deem programming safe to resume we will post that information here and on various other parts of our web site. We have closed spring registrations for now simply to insure no one is paying any fees until such time as we know what it is we are dealing with in terms of a timeline. If you do wish to be emailed directly with information in the interim please email coach Nye at stevenye@sbcglobal.net with your contact information and athlete information.