March 19, 2020
3/19/20 While we would love to offer water workouts in smaller groups until CDC recommends otherwise, we also want to encourage our swimmers who are staying home to keep up their fitness. If you have access to a pool would like pool workouts, please feel free to email us for more information. Below are some dryland workouts for our various groups.
In addition we continue to stress the importance of preventing the spread of infection and share the following information being circulated by healthcare officials:
- Avoid getting closer than six feet to anyone coughing or sneezing;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has 60-95% alcohol. This is especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash, and then wash your hands;
- Stay home if you are sick, and away from the pool and from fellow team members;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly;
- Monitor the WHO and CDC websites for travel advisories and follow their recommendations.