COVID-19 Update 1

Swim Ontario has announced that the moratorium on swim meets has been extended to April 30.   Accordingly, our Stingray Bronze and Junior Mini Meet and Maple Meet have been postponed.  External swim meets scheduled before May 1 will be postponed or cancelled.

The Perth Pool currently remains closed and therefore all Perth Stingrays practices are cancelled until further notice.  We continue to communicate with the Town of Perth.

The safety, health and well-being of swim families and staff is a top priority.   We will continue to follow the recommendations outlined by the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Health Unit, Health Canada, Swim Canada and Swim Ontario.