March 23, 2020
Racer X Apocalypse Push Up Challenge!
How many push ups can you do in a minute?
Once your knees touch the ground or the clock stops, that’s your number.
Any number is good!
Ready, set, go!
Send videos please :)
Trust The Training Tour
Racer X Aquatics
Excellence since 2016
- Lie facedown on the floor with your weight on your toes.
- Place your hands on the floor about shoulder-width apart. Your elbows should be pointed toward your toes.
- Pull the navel toward the spine and relax the shoulders back and down.
- Exhale and slowly push up until your arms reach full range but not the locked position.
- Your weight should be supported on your hands and toes.
- Your spine should be in neutral alignment with your head and neck; look at the floor.
- Inhale and lower within 4 inches of the floor, keeping your elbows close to your sides, then push back up.