Keeping In Touch * Communication & Resources for Inland Empire Swimming Members
March 24, 2020
Dear IES Family,
Over the next few days, each IES member club will be receiving an individual email from the IES Office, directed to the club's leadership and asking the following questions:
- How are you communicating with your families and your coaching staff?
- Do you have a crisis management system? If so, what is your system and how is it working?
- What feedback are you receiving from your families?
- Has your team come up with any great/creative ideas to keep families and athletes engaged?
- How can we help you? What kinds of assistance do you need from IES and USA swimming at this time?
Please take a few minutes to respond to these questions, as best you can, so that your needs and concerns - and successes! - can be communicated to your IES and USA Swimming leadership.
COVID-19 UPDATES on the IES Website:
The home page of the IES website has been revised to include a dedicated link to COVID-19 News and Resources.
It is located on the bottom tab on the right side of the home page, and currently includes a direct link to USA Swimming's update page, as well as resources for clubs and coaches. This link will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
Please send any questions or concerns that you may have at this time to the IES Office at IESoffice@ieswim.org - thank you!