COVID-19 Update 1
Microscopic view of the coronavirus


COVID-19 Update 1


MHSL is following local government authority guidelines regarding how we will proceed with the upcoming season. We are also looking at both USA and Colorado Swimming Guidelines as to when/if we can safely proceed with the 2020 summer season.

As you can appreciate, the Covid-19 situation if very uncertain and fluid and MHSL is committed to responding to and acting in accordance with public government safety guidelines as they develop over the next 4-6 weeks.

We hosted a virtual Zoom meeting with the Parent Delegates of each team in the league this past Tuesday evening and have articulated that we are delaying the collection of team dues and individual swimmer dues until May (at which time if the season cannot be held a full refund will be issued).  We have instructed teams to proceed with virtual registration for planning purposes as there remains a possibility that the season is allowed to proceed as planned.

Each of us on the MHSL Board shares your thoughts and concerns, we all have children that participate in this league, so please be assured that we are in this together and the health, safety and care of swimmers and adults is our top priority.  We are committed to providing a safe, fun, encouraging swim environment that adheres to social distancing requirements should we be able to.... the league is hard at work coming up with various ideas that would enable swim teams to host meets this summer in a safe manner.

We are a community organization and, if allowed, we would like to be a source of positivity and an outlet for young athletes to begin to acclimate back toward community engagement.

There will be more updates as we know more from local authorities.


Sincerely....MHSL Board