Required training by US Swimming for our swimmers and parants
May 2, 2020
This is a requried training by US Swimming:
Access the USA Swimming LEARN platform via www.usaswimming.org/learn (copy and past this link into your browser)
- Enter your last name, first name and date of birth into the search parameters boxes. Click “Search”
- Click “Continue” next to your name
- Click “Go to Learn”
- Select “Courses” at the top
- When you finish, please email (wechat) Coach Leon to record your attendance (swimmer and/or parents names))
- Swimmers will need to log in at www.usaswimming.org/learn to access their Learn account and “Safe Sport for Athletes”.
- Enter last name, first name, and DOB at www.usaswimming.org/learn
- When the name pops up, click “Start”
- If it’s their first time in Learn, they’ll need to select their LSC and club name. This ensures the team gets credit.
- Add “Safe Sport for Athletes” to the cart (it’s free), and check out to start the course.