Our Partners
May Team Update

Hello Tsunami families!

Right now, we are in the wait and see stage, but we are also in conversations with our pool and other teams to see if there is anything we can still do to come together this late summer.  We should know a lot more in 3-4 weeks.

We have been holding on to some hope that we will be able to have a short and fast swim season and so, like you we are watching the news and keeping up with conditioning. :)

We are still hopeful that we can shift a practice season to late summer and swim a few matches against 1 or 2 teams.  We’d love for you all to participate, but we also know that each family has to make unique decisions.  We are available by phone and email for your questions.


We can’t WAIT to get back in the water!!


Our best,

Tsunami Board