May 17, 2020
The 2020 AMS Athlete Rep Elections open at 12:00 Noon today and run through Sunday May 31st.
The eight nominees each submitted a self-nomination form and a short video about themselves so you can get to know them before you vote. (see attached).
Who can vote?
- All current athlete members of AMS, ages 13 & older by May 31, 2020 are eligible to vote but you must complete a Voter Registration Form to receive a ballot
- Deadline for registering to vote is 12:00 Noon - Friday May 29th
How do I vote?
- Registered voters will receive link to vote from Election Buddy. The link will be sent to both the Email address and Cell phone # you provide on your voter registration form. This link is good for one use only.
- You may vote for up to two candidates. The two candidates with the most votes will be the new athlete reps.
- Voting is anonymous so nobody will know how you voted
- Voting ends at 11:45 PM on Sunday May 31, 2020
If you have any questions, you can DM one of your Athlete Reps through the AMS Athletes Instagram Page @amswimming.