June 9, 2020
Good afternoon SMAC families! Below you will find the practice schedule for June 15-July 3rd. We will not practice on July 4th, as the Y is closed. Swimmers will remain in their current groups. However, on occasion, a swimmer may be asked in advance to swim in a different group to accomodate numbers required by social distancing. I appreciate your flexibility.
* I will be sending out an email later this week to all swimmers who have requested to re-enroll for the summer session. This email will include procedures, safety precautions and lane assignments. If you did not request return, PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO ANY PRACTICES IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP, rather contact me to see if there is a spot to place your swimmer. Swimmers must be on the returning list and have all paperwork filled out to participate in practices.
* If you have any outstanding meet fees or program fees, those need to be paid before your swimmer returns to swim. Please contact Dawn to make any necessary payments.
* If you paused your fees during the break, please call Dawn to reinstate fees before returning to practice.
* If you plan to miss a practice, please let me know so that I can temporarily fill your lane space if needed (vacations, planned absences -- I understand emergencies come up and you may not be able to notify me in advance of these).
* Each returning swimmer needs to have a waiver filled out before returning to practice. I will be sending out an additional email with information on where/how to complete the required waiver. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the pool!
This schedule is also available on the website under General Information, June Schedule and Under NEWS.
Mon/Wed/Fri 3:30-4:30 PM (Greg)
Tues/Thurs 3:30-5:30 PM (Autum)
Sat 7:00-8:30 AM (Rob)
Monday-Friday 7:15-8:30 AM (Stephanie)
Sat 8:45-9:45 AM (Rob)
M-F 8:45-9:45 AM (Stephanie)
Sat 10:00-10:45 AM (Stephanie)
Mon/Wed/Fri 4:45-5:30 PM (Greg)
Thurs 10:00-10:45 AM (Greg)
Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 10:00-10:45 AM (Ellie/Greg/Stephanie)
Mon/Wed/Fri 10:00-10:45 (Ellie)