Gators Swimming Starts Tuesday!
June 11, 2020
Gator swim league is so close you can almost smell the chlorine! Coaches can't wait to see you Tuesday morning. Here's what you need to know:
- Practice will be Tuesdays through Fridays beginning June 16th.
- 13-18s arrive at 6 am, in water from 6:15-7 am
- 11-12s arrive at 7 am, in water from 7:10-7:55 am
- 9-10s arrive at 7:55 am, in water from 8:05-8:50 am
- 8 & Unders arrive at 8:50 am, in water from 9:00-9:45 am
- Swimmers should arrive 10 minutes before their in-water time every day for lane assignments and a practice plan meeting.
- Age-group practice times are subject to change based on enrollment.
- If enrollment increases or the pool increases operating days, we may add Mondays.
- Some important new practice procedures and our full Covid-19
guidelines are posted on the
Team Documents page of our website; please be sure to
look over them with your swimmer!
- In brief, each age group needs to put their belongings in a certain area and move in a certain direction around the pool as they are arriving and departing in order to remain distant from the other arriving and departing age groups.
- A Covid-19 liability waiver similar to those you’ve seen for other programs will be distributed soon.
- Out of Breath has re-opened the online store through 6/22 if you would like to order any swim items or Gator gear, and the team still gets an in-store discount throughout the summer! If you previously placed an order and want to cancel it, call or email Shawn Hickman, Out of Breath Sports, 303-798-5037, firstname.lastname@example.org.