June 23, 2020
All sessions include SEMI-PRIVATE or Small Group individualized/personalized coaching
Register online at elkgrovepiranhas.com for all sessions
ALL Registrations are FINAL. No refunds or credits will be issued because of the strict lane limitations.
Registration MUST be done by Credit Card online and completed the Sunday before the start of each clinic.
Sessions Dates (Monday thru Thursday)
June 29-July 2
Group Age Fees # of Swimmers
- 4:30-5:15 pm (45 min) (ages 9/10) $65.00/wk 6 (3 lanes)
- 4:30-5:30 pm (60 min) (ages 11 & Up) $75.00/wk 22 (11 lanes)
- 5:15-5:45 pm (30 min) (ages 5-8**) $45.00/wk 6 (3 lanes)
- 5:45-6:15 pm (30 min) (ages 5-8**) $45.00/wk 6 (3 lanes)
- 5:30-6:15 pm (45 min) (ages 9/10) $65.00/wk 12 (6 lanes)
- 6:15-7:00 pm (45 min) (ages 10 & Up) $65.00/wk 18 (9 lanes)
**Must be able to swim strongly across the pool without assistance. NO coaches are allowed in the water.
ALL POOL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED
- Per CSD rules, parents will not be allowed in the facility. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parents must drop swimmers off within 10 minutes of your session start time. Later arrivals WILL NOT be accommodated. An EGP coach will be stationed at the main gate to check in and direct swimmers.
- Maximum of 2 swimmers per lane. Lane assignments will be distributed at check in at the main gate.
- Swimmers will be provided direction on where to place their personal items.
- A temperature check will be required upon entry. If you have a
temperature above 100.3, you will not be admitted.
- We suggest that kids not run around in the heat prior to entry as that can affect body temperatures. If your temperature is elevated and we cannot let you in, no refunds will be issued.
- Swimmers MUST sign up for their appropriate age group. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- THERE WILL BE NO SWITCHING OF SESSION TIMES. WE CANNOT MAKE ACCOMODATIONS.
- In the event the clinic you are signing up for is full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Swimmers must bring their own goggles, cap, and water bottle with name on it. Because of COVID-19 we cannot loan these out.
- Kickboards will be used, and we will be sanitizing kickboards after each use.
- No locker room use will be allowed, swimmers must come dressed and ready to swim and leave promptly afterwards.
- No mingling or hanging out with friends. Parents please communicate the seriousness of this requirement.
- Please see our safety rules and guidelines information sheet that is posted on our website.