June 24, 2020
Hope you're having a wonderful week, Gator families! Here are some things to know for the week or two ahead:
- We won't be having practice on Friday, July 3, due to the holiday. Enjoy your long weekend!
- Practices, safety procedures, and temperature checks are off to a great start! When dropping off swimmers, please wait a moment to make sure check-in goes well before leaving.
- Donut Friday last week was a hit as always; we will need a few volunteers each week to help make this treat for the kids/fundraiser go smoothly. If you can help hand out donuts for just 30 minutes, please sign up here! Note that a mask must be worn while volunteering due to the proximity to food.
- In addition to hand sanitizer, it would be great to have a few extra containers of sanitizing wipes and some extra AAA batteries for the thermometer if you have any handy to donate. Thank you!
What’s in the works:
- While we can’t do a team photo this year, we are working on a plan with ImageTek Photography to still do our individual and sibling swimmer photos, probably the second week in July. We’re excited to continue to support this small local business and their excellent work.
- Similar to Donut Friday, we’re expecting to be able to sell Hint waters outside of Gator practice on Tuesdays in the near future. More details coming soon!
- Fun limited edition summer 2020 “Quaranteam” t-shirts are in the design process and will be pre-order only, so be on the lookout for upcoming ordering instructions!
Thank you swimmers for your hard work and thank you parents for your commitment this year!