June 28, 2020
The Board conducted a virtual meeting tonight to discuss options. At this time, there are still restrictions at the YMCA pools of only 3 swimmers per lane, in which limits our ability to utilize the pools for an organized practice. We are awaiting an update in regards to July, when the restrictions are to be reviewed. Once we are able to return in a workable capacity, we plan to start practices again. Typically we ended the summer season in July and took August off, we discussed returning when possible and running through the winter season. Please note: that USA has suspended sanction meets until a future date.
Additionally, we are focusing on securing pool space for the winter season at this time. With the unknown of if schools pools will allow rentals, we are talking with the YMCA's as a backup to ensure we are able secure pool time.
We will send out more information, once we have received updates.