June 29, 2020
Thank you for signing up for our get back in the pool. We will be practicing at the:
Boys and Girls Club of Inland
835 W 15th Ave
Escondido, CA 92025
We will practice at the same time as Renegade Aquatics. With the social distancing that must be followed, we will have only two or three with a max of four swimmers per lane. The times that John has available is on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00-12:00 and 12:15-1:15.
- I have assigned the swimmers into groups of no more than 12 athletes; swimmers in the same family will swim at the same time and in the same lane. Lane assignments will be done on the pool deck each day. Please be on time.
- All swimmers are to arrive and leave in their suits.
- Swimmers must bring their own equipment, if you need some; Mary does have a supply.
- There will be no showers available.
- The bathrooms will be for one person at a time and only for emergencies.
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times; unless you are in the water.
- Once you arrive at the facility, please follow the cones to the right side of the building to enter the pool area.
- When leaving, after practice, you will be going through the club.
Please read the attached documents. We will be following all the guidelines set up for Renegade Aquatics.
There are also three forms that must be read and completed; two are for Renegade/Boys and Girls club and one for FAST. Please bring the forms with you for your first practice and we will collect them.
If you have any questions, please call/text Sean.
Tuesday and Thursday