July 11, 2020
LAP SWIM SIGN-UPS for the week of July 13-20
Please use the link below to sign up for a Lap Swim Reservations from July 13th-July 20th. This past week has gone well but we are going to change it up a bit based on the activity we saw this week. So please read the instructions below carefully.
You are allowed to sign up your family for 2 spots per week, at least one day in advance. One spot equals one lane and can accommodate up to 3 family members at a time. In addition to your two spots per week reserved ahead of time, you can sign up for additional spots if they are available day-of. We want to see the pool being used. There are still a lot of spaces available this Saturday and Sunday too, so if you want to swim make a reservation. Day-of spots can be reserved starting at 6AM that day. Swimmers must be 12+ years old and/or must be able to actively lap swim. If you can't make your scheduled reservation, please cancel or reschedule by 6AM day-of so that you can maintain your allocated spot for the week and others can have an opportunity to use that spot.
Questions, please email Kerry, the Pool Manager, at email@example.com
Please know that we are working very diligently and we are trying our hardest to make the best of a bad situation. Please be patient and kind with us while we charter through new territory with COVID-19 and a new facility. Please also note that everything outlined in this email is subject to change at any time.
COVID-19 RESERVED LAP SWIM / LESSON RULES AND PROCEDURES
These rules will be amended per current CDC guidelines and as we transition into better practices.
BEFORE COMING TO THE POOL - Take a shower at home and consider applying sunscreen before coming as your time on the deck is limited
ENTERING THE FACILITY - All Members must sign in one at a time. Please, social distant yourself and wait for the supervisor to check you in.
SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ENTERING - This is highly recommended.
BEFORE ENTERING THE FACILITIES YOU MUST WEAR A MASK - If you do not have a mask, you will be provided with one. This is state-mandated.
HEALTH CHECK AND COVID SCREENING – All Members must sign a one-time COVID Waiver. Then all Members will be screened upon entrance. You may have your temperature check as an extra precaution. You may not enter the facilities if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or answer YES to any of our COVID Health questions. You will be asked to not come back for two weeks or provide us a with a negative COVID test result.
ENTERING THE POOL DECK - You may put your supplies down/by on the chair/cone behind your lane. You may not put your items in the restrooms or bleachers unless you are staff.
RESTROOMS - Please, advise the COVID-19 Supervisor in the office that you need to use the restroom. They will unlock the door for you. The only restroom that will be available is the Family Bathroom….and just the toilet and sink will be available for Emergencies only.
DECK - MAINTAIN 6’ DISTANCE at all times
· Masks must be worn at all times unless in the water.
· No congregating
· During this Phase 2, you should not be on the pool deck unless you are an employee, maintenance, or participating in physical activity.
· Parents of swim team parents should remain in your car to help with social distancing
· If you need to observe your child, you may do so by following the social distancing guidelines, wear a mask, and follow a rule of only 1 parent per child, with siblings if necessary. Suggested seating would be on the bleachers.
WHILE IN THE POOL
· If you need to use the stairs to enter or exit, please wait until other swimmers are not in the way.
· Bring your own kickboard, hand paddles, pull buoys, noodles, etc.
· Restrooms are for using the toilet. NO SHOWERS AND NO CHANGING CLOTHES unless approved by the supervisor.
· Touch as little as possible to cut down on any extra exposure or contact
· Remember you must MAINTAIN 6 FEET AT ALL TIMES even in the water!
· Swim in the center of your lane (Unless with a family member)
· While swimming with a family member, it is important that you do not stand side by side at the end of the lane. Always stay on the marked black line on the bottom of the pool floor.
· REFRAIN FROM YELLING UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY (This means do not yell over to your friend in Lane 3 if you are in Lane 6).
· EXIT IMMEDIATELY OUT THE SOUTH GATE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE POOL DECK
· NO CONGREGATING AT THE POOL OR THE PARKING LOT
Thank you for following these guidelines and know that these rules may change weekly as our state goes into different Phases. These rules are in addition to the posted pool rules.